Hail Damage Repair Specialists
Call Us: (601) 651-3883
Over 15 Years Experience
Paintless Dent Removal is the Best Option for Your Hail Damaged Vehicle
A hail damaged vehicle isn’t something anyone wants to have to deal with. It happens without notice sometimes, when your vehicle is unprotected at the grocery store, shopping mall or workplace parking lot. You don’t have time to act and protect your automobile so you let Mother Nature have her way with your car, truck, van or SUV and hope for the best. When you discover that it is significantly damaged, your heart sinks a bit.
Among the Most Popular Services Offered by the Auto Dent Specialists is PDR
Paintless Dent Removal is among the most popular services offered by the Auto Dent Specialists. There is a reason why we say this. It’s the most common way to repair hail damage and something that your insurance company recommends. The reason why they suggest PDR is that it is among the most affordable options for repairing an auto that has been pounded by a hailstorm.
What Makes PDR Ideal for Hail Damage?
Paintless Dent Removal is the best option for your hail damaged vehicle. Here’s why:
- It’s fast. The extent of the damage dictates how long it will take to repair your car, truck, van or SUV. PDR is one of the fastest options in the industry. It is done expertly by professionals who are trained to use the tools required to remove dents and dings from the auto. Most repairs take a day to complete. Extensive repair work may take longer. When you bring your vehicle in for an estimate, you’ll learn quickly how long it might take to complete PDR. If a rental vehicle isn’t provided to you by your insurance company, the Auto Dent Specialists make sure you aren’t left without a ride.
- It’s affordable. Insurance companies recommend this type of repair because it’s the cheapest option there is. If your policy has you paying a deductible and you can’t afford it, don’t worry. We have ways of working around it. We offer eligible customers a discount through our Deductible Forgiveness Program. Not everyone has $500 laying around. We can save you up to that amount on a repair that meets our criteria. That means less expense for you.
- It restores the manufacturer’s warranty. If you let the auto sit or have a friend try to fix it for you, the warranty is voided. That means that you’ll pay for every recall the manufacturer has in the future. If you’re leasing your vehicle or have an outstanding balance due to a creditor, you’ll want to fix the car, truck, van or SUV right away to avoid trouble with the lender. We can help you with that task so there’s no need to worry.
- It’s guaranteed by us for the length of time you own the vehicle. For as long as you own the vehicle, you have our word that we will take care of future repairs if our original repair work didn’t do the trick. We don’t want you to incur additional charges which is why we offer this Limited Lifetime Warranty. How many other companies do you know that does this? Not too many. That’s why it’s important to consider all your options when asking for price quotes from auto repair shops. Sure, one may give you a lower price but that doesn’t mean that they go to extra lengths to ensure your satisfaction. We do! Your business matters that much to us.
- It’s done by professionals who prevent further damage from occurring to your auto. You have skilled and trained pros who know the ins and outs of PDR. They have access to the right tools and have done the job for customers time and time again. They do it expertly so you don’t have to worry about your vehicle looking worse than when you first brought it to us. We restore your automobile to the condition it was in before the hail damaged it. You’ll get to ride around town with the vehicle you knew and enjoyed before the storm.
Don’t let your car, truck, van or SUV sit outdoors and rust after sustaining hail damage. Get it repaired right away and restore the manufacturer’s warranty. That way, if a problem occurs down the line, the company that made the vehicle will fix it without charging you a cent. A guarantee saves you time and money.
We have the tools and technicians to get the job done fast. Don’t let hail damage ruin your day. You couldn’t avoid it because it happened so quickly but you can avoid taking your vehicle to the wrong auto body shop.
Instead, trust the Auto Dent Specialists to take care of the repair for you. We’re open evenings and weekends, too, to make getting your vehicle in to us easier. Let us know how we can make the repair as stress-free as possible.