Call Us: (855) 966-4245
Hail Damage Repair Specialists
Call Us: (804) 510-0612
Over 15 Years Experience
Our Auto Warranty
Every major insurance company in the U.S. requires a repair shop to attempt Paintless Dent Removal first.
Before allowing the shop to use conventional methods. The insurance companies do this because it is cheaper, faster and simply a better way to repair the car. This makes for a happy customer and insurance company.
We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all repairs and guarantee your satisfaction. Our goal is to provide you with the service you expect, and the quality you deserve.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
In the event that AutoDent’s paintless dent repair process results are found to be defective under this warranty, AutoDent will repair such quantity of dents and correct paint flaws, proved to be defective as a result of the AutoDent PDR process, at AutoDent’s place of business, with AutoDent providing the labor and materials free of charge during the warranty period.
All of AutoDent’s LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTIES are subject to exception and limitations pursuant to the written conditions agreed upon by the consumer and the AutoDent’s representative prior to commencement of work.
AutoDent’s paintless dent repair process guarantees against: Shine/gloss deterioration, Blistering, Peeling, Wrinkling, and Defects in Primer adhesion.
AutoDent warrants that the paintless dent repair (PDR) process will last for as long as you own your vehicle.
1. PREVIOUS DAMAGE: All previous and unrelated damage not associated with the hail damage
repair work provided by AutoDent is not covered by AutoDent under this warranty. This warranty applies to the panels, which are repaired by AutoDent. It covers your vehicle under your subsequent ownership during the warranty period. The Warranty period relates exactly to the warranty period provided by the Manufacturer of your vehicle for coverage of defects in paint finish and corrosion. In conclusion, the AutoDent shop warranty does not exceed manufacturer’s warranty.
2. SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED: A. Rust, surface rust, rust through, and/or damage caused by rusting of or exterior panels is not covered. B. Damage arising from unreasonable vehicle use. C. Faulty care and maintenance. D. Parts, materials and equipment featuring manufacturer’s warranties.
3. SALE OR LEASE EXCLUSION: In the event of a sale or lease departure of your vehicle, the date of said sale or lease termination is the date that your warranty period expires for your vehicle. This is the date in which your AutoDent warranty period expires.
4. STRIPES AND DECALS: On factory decorative stripes and decals, only the factory warranty remains.
5. SUBSEQUENT HAIL STORMS: This warranty shall become void if the vehicle is subjected to subsequent hailstorms or if AutoDent can determine and verify the damage differs from the damage on the original repair order.
This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY shall not be varied, supplemented, qualified or interpreted by any prior course of dealings. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by AutoDent. This warranty in nontransferable.
Our Customer's Love Us!Take It From Those That Know
Hail went through and damaged my car, Autodent got to work and got it done in less than two days. Great job. ThanksEarl
I thought my car was beyond repair. Auto Dent worked with my insurance company to get it fixed. Originally they thought I would have to total the vehicle, but thanks to David at Auto Dent we got my car back in two days. Thanks again!Rebecca
I want to thank the AutoDent Specialists for the great job you did on my car. It feels good when you have people take pride in their work. They worked with my Insurance and repaired my hail damage. Thanks again.Ashley