Hail Repair Claims
Hail Damage Repair Process
- File a hail damage repair claim with your Insurance Company.
- Claims adjuster will inspect your vehicle and provide you with an estimate.
- Auto Dent Specialists will schedule an appointment to repair your vehicle.
- We can assist with a rental vehicle if your Insurance company will not.
- We provide a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all our repairs, for as long as you own your vehicle.
My car was damaged by hail. Now What?
- You should inspect your car for hail damage. Small hail dents are difficult to detect.
- Then check your insurance policy. Verify two things: your hail damage coverage, and your deductible for comprehensive claims
- Schedule a time to have your car inspected by an adjuster.
- The adjuster will provide an estimate– THIS IS NOT THE REAL COST OF REPAIR. For the real cost of repair contact a certified repair facility like Auto Dent Specialists.
- Make certain the repair is handled professionally.
Our Customer's Love Us!
Take It From Those That Know
Hail went through and damaged my car, Autodent got to work and got it done in less than two days. Great job. Thanks
I thought my car was beyond repair. Auto Dent worked with my insurance company to get it fixed. Originally they thought I would have to total the vehicle, but thanks to David at Auto Dent we got my car back in two days. Thanks again!
I want to thank the AutoDent Specialists for the great job you did on my car. It feels good when you have people take pride in their work. They worked with my Insurance and repaired my hail damage. Thanks again.