Hail Damage Repair Specialists
Call Us: (720) 501-0872
Over 15 Years Experience
Five Mistakes Motorists Make When Filing a Hail Damage Claim
A hailstorm wreaks havoc on unprotected vehicles. If your car, truck, van or SUV was damaged by hail, you’re going to need to contact your insurance company to file a hail damage claim. In doing so, you’re going to want to follow some very specific instructions so you don’t make the same mistakes many motorists do. This ensures that your claim is filed quickly and that you’re able to get the necessary repairs done on your vehicle.
Here are five mistakes motorists make when filing a hail damage claim:
- They wait to contact the insurance company. Just as soon as you realize there is damage on your vehicle, you need to contact an insurance company representative. They will ask you a number of questions so be prepared. They’ll likely want a detailed account of what happened, when the damage occurred, and how extensive the damage is.
- They don’t make time to meet the insurance adjustor. You or your spouse will want to be home at the time the adjustor comes to assess the damage on the vehicle. This allows you to ask questions and provide them with the information that they’ve requested. Being present during this process helps expedite the claim.
- They’re not aware that they have a deductible that they’ll have to pay for. Many people won’t repair their vehicles following a hailstorm because they’re stuck with a deductible they have to pay out of pocket. Fortunately, the Auto Dent Specialists have a Deductible Forgiveness Program that helps defray these costs. Not every auto body repair shop offers such a program so it’s worth having your Paintless Dent Removal done by us.
- They don’t contact several auto body shops for estimates. They go with the first shop they visit without considering what they’re missing out on. We go above and beyond to take care of our customers. We make sure that they’re 100% satisfied with the work that is done to their vehicles. We even offer a guarantee on repair work. Again, a lot of companies do not offer warranties.
- They leave the vehicle damaged. One of the absolute worst things a motorist can do is fail to have hail damage repaired. Big dents rust quickly. If you don’t want to compromise the body of the vehicle, you’ll do your part to get it repaired quickly. If you’re concerned about costs, contact us so we can do what we can to ease your mind. You do not want to be one of those motorists who have to pay a significant amount of money for bigger repairs because you failed to get the dents and dings removed from your car, truck, van or SUV when you could.
There are a number of things that motorists do wrong when filing an insurance claim after a hailstorm. You can avoid making the same mistakes that they’ve made by contacting the insurance company right away, scheduling time to meet with the adjustor, knowing how much your deductible is and making plans to pay it, contacting auto body shops in the area for estimates, and scheduling a time to have the repair done right away.
Doing your part to deliver timely and accurate information to the insurance company helps your claim get approved fast. That means there is less time that you have to drive a damaged vehicle or make arrangements for a rental vehicle. You’ll be able to get your auto in and repaired quickly so you’re back on the road again with a vehicle that looks great.
What Makes the Auto Dent Specialists the Best for Paintless Dent Removal?
Don’t make the same mistakes many motorists make. Bring your hail damaged vehicle to Auto Dent Specialists. Our skilled mechanics are PDR trained and capable of removing dents and dings from your vehicle with little effort. If you can’t get away from your job to have your auto repaired, don’t worry. We’re open in the evening and on weekends as a convenience to you.
We offer so much more than just PDR services. We also provide each customer with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. That means that the repair work that we’ve done for you is guaranteed for as long as you own the vehicle.
Gain peace of mind that the work that is done on your car, truck, van or SUV is done expertly. Your vehicle is restored to its original condition and any manufacturer’s warranty remains valid. In the event that the auto is recalled for any reason, you won’t be responsible for paying for repairs.
Schedule your repair today. If you have questions, feel free to ask them when you request an estimate. We want you to be aware of the PDR process, what it entails, and what you should expect from us while we work on your vehicle.