Hail Damage Repair Specialists
Call Us: (855) 966-4245
Over 15 Years Experience
What to Expect from the Insurance Company During Hail Damage Claims
It’s hard to think clearly when your vehicle has been damaged by hail. You’ll rely on the insurance company to help plan your next move. In fact, it’s not until after an adjustor comes out that you’ll know exactly how much damage your car, truck, van or SUV has sustained.
Here is what you should expect from the insurance company during hail damage claims:
- You’ll need to submit a claim. To do so, call the number on the back of your insurance card to report the damage. Be prepared to answer as many questions as you possibly can because it gives you an idea as to what to expect from the claim process. Make sure that you take time to ask questions, too. You don’t want to be in a position where you don’t know what is going on with your vehicle. This is a good time to speak to a representative about your deductible. Knowing how much you’ll pay out of pocket helps you determine the next course of action for your vehicle.
- Wait for the adjustor to arrive. He or she will give you an idea of how much damage the vehicle has sustained from hail. Take time off of work or from your day to day obligations to meet with the adjustor. This helps you get to know what the company expects to pay for their portion of the repair. It’s a good time to ask any questions you have about the claims process, too.
Once these things have been done, it’s up to you to complete the repair process. This is going to involve effort on your behalf. Keep in mind that the more time you put into researching repair shops, the better chance you have of picking the one that will satisfy your needs.
Your Responsibility After Contacting the Insurance Company
Here’s some of the things you’ll need to do to get the dents and dings out of your vehicle:
- Get an estimate of costs from several auto body shops in the area. Keep in mind that just because a company quotes you the lowest price doesn’t mean that they are the best value. Some companies offer low estimates as a way of luring you to their business. They don’t do the best work nor do they guarantee it. If you have out of pocket expenses that concern you, let the Auto Dent Specialists know so we can work with you to bring down the cost of Paintless Dent Removal services. The insurance company recommends this type of repair over others because it saves them money. Keep in mind that whatever deductible you have on your policy, you’ll be responsible for paying that portion of the repair when the work is done. Again, if this is of concern to you, apply for our Deductible Forgiveness program rather than forgoing the repair.
- Find out how long the repair will take to complete. It’s important to know how long it takes to complete PDR. That way you can arrange your schedule accordingly. This lets you plan ahead so you can get to work, pick the kids up from school, go to the grocery store, and still make it to your appointments without issue.
- Make sure that the repair work meets yours needs and level of satisfaction. Before leaving, check out the work that has been done. Make sure that it looks the way you expected it to. If you have any issues, it’s important to speak to the auto body technician before driving away. It’s harder to resolve an issue once you’ve left a place of business.
- Check on guarantees offered by the auto body shop. Does the company you plan to bring your vehicle to guarantee the quality of the work they do? If they don’t, why? With so many options available, it’s best to find a company that guarantees the work done. That way, if something goes wrong, you won’t be stuck footing the bill. The Auto Dent Specialists offer a limited lifetime guarantee. As long as you own the vehicle that has been repaired, the repair work is covered. Talk about protecting your financial investment!
Now that you know what it takes to get your vehicle repaired following a hailstorm, you’ll be more likely to seek the help of a team of professionals like the Auto Dent Specialists. We go to great lengths to get the job done quickly and satisfactorily. We want your experience with us to be pleasant.
Convenience and Reliability are Two Things That We Offer
That’s why we do what we do. We go the extra mile to make sure that you are taken care of. We’ll even make arrangements for you to have access to a rental vehicle even if the insurance company doesn’t provide one for you. Convenience and reliability are two things that make us the company to do business with in 2017!