Call Us: (855) 966-4245
Hail Damage Repair Specialists
Call Us: (505) 910-4034
Over 15 Years Experience
The Benefits of Paintless Dent Removal
Paintless Dent Removal or PDR for short is a technique mastered by experienced auto technicians. It is used to remove body damage from a vehicle. If you have dents and dings in your car, you’ll want to find a repair shop with technician well-versed in PDR. The advantages of having your vehicle repaired this way is numerous and worth mentioning in-depth.
Why Remove Dents When They Happen?
You may ask why it’s important to remove dents when they happen. In addition to keeping your vehicle looking great, it also prevents worse damage from occurring later on in the future. There is a list of advantages that come with having an expert team of paintless dent removal specialists by your side to help when your car gets dinged or dented by careless motorists, shopping carts, and hail.
Some of the benefits of paintless dent removal includes:
- Restoration of the value of your vehicle. You want to get the most out of your trade-in, right? If given the opportunity to sell your car, truck, van or SUV, you want to make enough to put towards a new vehicle. Having the experts at Auto Dent Specialists remove dents from your automobile ensures that you receive maximum value when you decide to buy something else.
- Savings of time and frustration. Most repairs take less than a day to complete. That means you can get back to business as usual without it seriously disrupting your life. In the event that the vehicle takes more time to repair, you can request a rental car so you can get back and forth to work, school, and appointments. If the insurance company won’t provide one to you, we will.
- Avoiding costly body repair and major work. Neglecting small dents can cost you a pretty penny. If the dent rusts and worsens, you’re looking at bigger repairs and costs. Knowing what the insurance company pays for and taking care of the dents right away is advisable. You won’t be out near as much money when you address the problem when it’s small. It’s a way of taking charge of an issue before it becomes costlier and more difficult to manage.
- Restoration of the Manufacturer’s Warranty. Retain the benefits that come with a warranty. Paintless dent removal restores the vehicle’s body back to its original condition. Not only does it look better, it’s worth more.
- A shorter turnaround time. Time is of the essence. We don’t make you wait to get your vehicle repaired. We’ll get it done quickly so you can have it back to do everything you need to do. In the meantime, we’ll help you get a rental car even if your insurance company won’t pay for it.
- Quality, customer service from start to finish. With over 15 years of experience, you can expect the best experience. We treat our customers with respect because they are the backbone of our business. Without you, we wouldn’t get to do what we do best. We thank you for trusting us with your paintless dent removal services.
As you can see, there are a number of advantages to having dents removed without the need for paint. This allows us to minimize costs and reduce the amount of time that it takes to complete the repair for you. You’ll have your vehicle back in no time and enjoy the fact that it is now dent and ding-free.
Prevent Dents and Dings from Happening By Doing This
There are some things you can do to prevent dents and dings which lead to repair costs. State Farm recommends taking the end parking spot so that you have fewer cars to contend with. They also note that parking straight rather than at an angle will help you prevent damage in parking lots.
Hailstorms claims costs insurance companies big money. Your payments won’t go up ordinarily, but you will have to pay a deductible. Our Deductible Forgiveness Program helps you manage these costs to the tune of $500.
If you need more information about this deal, you’ll need to fill out the form on our website. You’ll find it under the Coupons tab on the menu bar of our homepage. Once you’ve given us the required information, bring in your vehicle or schedule an appointment by calling us right away at (855) 966-4245.
Trust the Certified Experts of Auto Dent Specialists
Let the Auto Dent Specialists remove your vehicle dents. We use a paintless process that saves you time and money. Contact us for more information about paintless dent removal right away. Our specialists are certified experts and we guarantee our bodywork for as long as you own your vehicle.
Contact us to schedule an appointment. We offer evening and weekend hours as a convenience to you. This allows you to get your paintless dent removal done when you’re off of work or out of school.